Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default How do I remove a sort in Excell 2003

hi
have you tried the keyboard short cut Ctrl+Z

works for me

Regards
FSt1

"Howard Walker 635" wrote:

I just sorted a set of columns on my spreadsheet and it will not 'unsort'
them.
I used to be able to click on "remove filter /sort" but this option is not
available for some reason. Can anyone help? Excell 2003.

I cannot see why when sorting one column, why all the data in the columns
alongside is not sorted also as it used to be.
I have been able to do this for years. Tonight I spent three hours entering
data and one click and it is now ruined, as the sorted columns are not in the
same relationship to the unsorted ones as they were to start with.