Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rgranell rgranell is offline

Default tabs are missing even though 'tools-options-view-sheet tabs' o

Mike, I went to the view tab and tried selecting/deselecting full screen
which didn't help but while I thought about it some more I saw that my file
window wasn't set for full screen (the symbol between the minimise button and
the close button in the uper right corner of the file itself) and when I
clicked on it my sheet tabs appeared. So thank you for you help directly or
indirectly!

"Mike H" wrote:

Try,

View and click 'Full Screen' to deselect it.

Mike

"rgranell" wrote:

I'm stumped as to why known woorbooks that have been copied from one computer
to another are missing the sheet tabs at the bottom? My
'tools-options-view-sheet tabs' setting appears correct! What else could be
preventing them from being displayed?