Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TomPl TomPl is offline

Default contact list

I think you would have better luck using a "Word" document. Set up the page
with two columns, then when you insert new contact information "Word" will
automatically wrap the data to the next column and to the next page.

Hope this helps

Tom

"Kenny" wrote:

I already have a contact list made out that has 3 rows and I print it out
when I'm done adding/deleting. Everytime I add a new contact it moves the
list down off the page and I have to manually move each contact to the top of
each list. I want it to automatically move it to the top of the next list.