Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elgee Elgee is offline

Default Sum worksheets - w/o updating formula for new worksheets which

FANTASTIC! Thank you!

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Include two dummy sheets in our workbook, say alpha and omega. Make alpha
the first and omega the last. Sum from alpha thru omega. When you add a new
worksheet, just add it AFTER alpha.

This will insure that the new worksheet is between alpha and omega and will
be included in the sum
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200800

"Elgee" wrote:

Hi -
I know how to sum fields of various worksheets. However, can I set the
formula so that if a new worksheet is added, the formula will automatically
update to include the new worksheet? (Data in the same cell as other
worksheets.)

Thank you!!