Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sum worksheets - w/o updating formula for new worksheets which are

Include two dummy sheets in our workbook, say alpha and omega. Make alpha
the first and omega the last. Sum from alpha thru omega. When you add a new
worksheet, just add it AFTER alpha.

This will insure that the new worksheet is between alpha and omega and will
be included in the sum
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200800

"Elgee" wrote:

Hi -
I know how to sum fields of various worksheets. However, can I set the
formula so that if a new worksheet is added, the formula will automatically
update to include the new worksheet? (Data in the same cell as other
worksheets.)

Thank you!!