Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul Schrum Paul Schrum is offline

Default How to reference or redirect a formula in a base row?

Mr. Student,

Thanks for your help and the time you took to generate your answer.

I was hoping that someone would have a built-in function or some other
prepackaged, native way to do this. But with the MVP's of the group
remaining silent, I take that to mean that such a feature does not
exist.

- Paul Schrum

On Aug 14, 11:55*am, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Say we are potentially changing the fomula in cell A5 and want the formulas
in cells A6 thru A20 to follow suit. *Rather then using copy/paste, Let's let
a macro do it automatically!! :

[. . .]

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k