Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stockwell43 Stockwell43 is offline

Default General question about 2003 and 2007 VBA in Excel

I am currently using Excel 2003. I noticed in buying various book regarding
the setup and coding it pretty much the same from 2000 - 2003. However, I
have purchase Office 2007 and by reading the forum that 2003
and 2007 and are like night and day (for the most part). My question is this:

Before I start buying a bunch of 2007 books, will it be necessary to buy
books referring to VBA or is the VBA coding that's used for 2003 the same for
2007? I ask this because I have books showing how to code for example "If"
statements. So would I code and "If" statement the same way in 2007? I hope
this is not going to be like learning all over again. :o)

I know my question may seem like a bit simple but, I just to make sure I
know what books I need and which ones I can still use before building another
library. :o)

Thanks!!