Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Date Formula

Just an alternative:

=IF(COUNT(A1:B1)<2,"",CHOOSE(MIN(CEILING(B1-A1,30)/30,3),"Up to 30 days
overdue","31 - 60 days overdue","Over 60 days overdue"))

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Annie" wrote in message
Hi

I am trying to work out a formula that will tell me the number of days
between two dates. For example, if I have a column that contains one set
of
dates and another column that contains a set of dates - is there a formula
can use to see the number of days difference between the two dates. I
need
to be able to see whether a customer is 30 60 or 90 days overdue with
payment.

Hope that is clear

Many thanks

--