Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Drew[_3_] Drew[_3_] is offline

Default Excel Pie Charts are Jagged

I have a template that I use on a near daily basis. I constructed this
template in Excel 2003 and never had any problems with either the document or
the printed output. Unfortunately my company just migrated more than 15,000
computers to Excel 2007 and now I have a problem. The pie charts in my
template both look (on the screen) and more importantly print jagged (sort of
a cross between dotted and fuzzy). I have recreated the template in Excel
2007 and the same problem has occured. I am assuming one of two things -
either there is a trick that I dont know about or Excel 2007 can't produce
high resolution pie charts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.