Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bridges Bob Bridges is offline

Default Copying worksheets with formulas in hidden columns

What method are you using to copy the master sheet? If you use
<Shift-Space<Ctl-Space<Ctl-Ins to copy the data and then some form of
Paste onto a new sheet (I'd probably use <Shift-Ins, out of habit), then try
/Edit.Move or Copy Sheet.../ from the menu bar.

I just tried hiding some columns and rows and then copying a selection of
cells to a new sheet; the hidden formulae copied over unhidden, so I guess I
also have to ask what method you're using to hide the data.

--- "Brian" wrote:
I have a "Master" worksheet with hidden columns and rows. When I copy the
Master, the formulas in the hidden columns are are not copied (which are
required). Currently I have to unhide all rows and columns copy the sheet
then hide everything again on all the new sheets. Anyone know of a workaround?