Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Té is offline

Default Missing Charts

I have two excel files. On one file that I am sending to another state
contains charts. The charts are linked to other excel file that I have.
When I send the charts file the person that is receiving the file cannot view
the charts. This has never happened in six years. The message that they are
receiving says: security warning, automatic update of links has been
disabled. There is an options button to click on where they choose "enable
this content" but the chart still does not appear. Can someone please help?