Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rebell rebell is offline

Default Baffled on how to import contact list from Excel into Outlook.....

I go through the 'motions' in excel-

FileImport&Exportimport from another program or fileMicrosoft Excel
97-2003browse & select the excel filetarget 'Contacts to import to press
the import button and I get:

Translation Error: 'File selected has no name ranges - go to the Excel page
selected and name the range of data you which to import'

Problem is that there is no definitive info in Excel's Help index to
discribe how to accomplish this task. Where may I find instructions on 'how
to name the range of data' in my contact list in Excel?

Rick