Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Susan Susan is offline

Default sum in condition for macro

marie - no problem about the headers! :)

as to the macro, peo's answered you about where to put it.
as to amending it so that the condition is that columns J thru M equal
zero....... well, you've got me a bit stumped there. not quite sure
how to do that, but i'll go away & play with it a bit & maybe i can
figure it out.
i've changed the header & maybe somebody else can help you out with
that part in case i fail!
best wishes
susan

On Aug 13, 12:33*pm, Marie wrote:
Susan,
Sorry for the bad manners, but I'm new to this group and was unaware I was
being rude. *Thanks so much for your very quick reply. However, my situation
is this. *I have a 800 page spreadsheet, I need to delete certain rows. *I
need to delete rows where in Columns J through M equals zero. *Also, can you
please tell me where to write this formula/macro. *I am unfamiliar with this
aspect of Excel. *Again, I am forever grateful for you help.

"Susan" wrote:
Option Explicit

Sub Koz()

Dim myLastRow As Long
Dim r As Long
Dim c As Range

myLastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells(10000, 1).End(xlUp).Row

For r = myLastRow To 1 Step -1
* *Set c = ActiveSheet.Range("a" & r)
* * * If c.Value = 0 Then
* * * c.EntireRow.Delete
* * * End If
Next r

End Sub
==================
this is a macro - you can't do what you want with formulas without
having a helper column and either auto filtering or manually deleting
rows yourself. *in this macro, if column A is zero, the entire row
will be deleted.
next time don't put the whole question in the header..... it's
considered bad manners. *if this macro doesn't do what you want, post
back with details & i can amend it.
hope this helps
:)
susan

On Jul 29, 2:15 pm, Koz wrote:- Hide quoted text -