Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
William Blake William Blake is offline

Default Lookup formula with dynamic sheet reference

I have a workbook with a summary worksheet and several weather data
worksheets. The data worksheets have unique names but all have the same
structure. I would like to construct a formula that would lookup data for a
specific day (refrenced in a column on the summary sheet) for a specific
weather data worksheet (also listed in a column on the summary sheet).

Is this possible? Have I given enough description of the circumstance? I
have an idea that would utilize the "choose" function, but that would not be
dynamic.

--
William Blake