Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default How do I protect a form so others can add to it but not change it?

Tools|Protection, Allow users to Edit ranges...

The nice thing is, you can select different ranges, assign different
passwords to those ranges, and still assign an overall password to the
workbook. Not that passwords are difficult to crack in excel.
--
John C

"suflorida" wrote:

How do I protect a form so others can add to it but not change it?

I created a form and want to email to others so they can fill it out with
their name, address, etc. But I don't want them to change my entries.