Paul B

taxmom,
You also have to remove the modules on which the macros were stored have a
look here for details http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"taxmom" wrote in message
Hello,

I created a simple print macro in a worksheet. When another user opened
the
workbook there was a message something to the effect that the macro or
link
was not connected and they could not make any changes or do anything in
the
workbook it was locked. I went back to my desk brought up the worksheet
and
deleted the macro. I probably selected something other than this workbook
when creating it.

Anway I deleted the macro however the other users now get a message to
enable or disable the macro. I deleted the macro. Where else can it be?
How
can I get this to stop. I had the other users change their security to
low
in order to be able to get into it.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks