Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Russ Russ is offline

Default Charts not appearing

I run Office 2007 on two computers. I have Excel charts linked to Excel
files that are both on a server. On the first computer, the charts appear
just fine in Excel. These charts are used to populate linked Powerpoint
files.

On the other hand, I open the same Excel file on Computer #2 and the charts
do not appear. The tabs are present and any normal worksheets are also
visible. None of the worksheets are hidden. Note, I can see all of the
charts when opening this file on the first computer. This file was working
just fine yesterday, but not today.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve this problem?

Thanks.

Russ D.