Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary Roll Gary Roll is offline

Default How to display full file path name in Excel 2007

Excel 2003 has an option to display a Web toolbar that would show the entire
file path and name of the active file. I cannot find an equivalent function
in Excel 2007, can someone tell me how to accomplish that?

The same problem exists with Word 2007--I was able to get a macro that will
display the full file path in the doc title bar once the macro is added to
the Normal template. A similar solution for Excel would work, but I would
prefer to find an option that would automatically display the full file path
as the Web toolbar did.