Sandy

"Harlan Grove" wrote in message ups.com...
Sandyl wrote...
Many thanks for the confirmation. Tried this but got a #value error

as
I initially stated. Will try again and ensure that it isn't a simple
typo!

So, are you going to respond to the debugging questions I asked two
replies ago? The pull functions works for me. If it doesn't for you,
the odds are the error(s) is(are) on your end.

Harlan,

Just so that there is no misunderstanding, I have de-bugged and the
filename and path are correct. Now trying to figure out why it won't
work with my formula. As you say, it is more than likely a typo on my
part. Will keep you informed.

Thanks for everything - I really appreciate it.