Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default WORKDAY

Three conditions will do it

Condition 1 formula: =NETWORKDAYS(A4,TODAY())=5
Condition 2 formula: =NETWORKDAYS(A4,TODAY())=3
Condition 3 formula: =NETWORKDAYS(A4,TODAY())=1

--
HTH

Bob

"Daniel Q." wrote in message
I'm trying to have Excel tell me if our Techs are taking too long for
service
calls using conditional formatting. I have an xls that has the date a
call
was made to us so one of our techs goes out to their home. We have up to
5
days to respond to a service call. (Since Conditional Formatting only
allows
for 3 conditions this seems a bit tough for me) If enter today's date
8/12 i
want excel to hilight that row green for the next two days including
today.
At the point when it becomes 3 to 4 days after i want it to highlight
yellow
and when it becomes the last day to respond (5th day) i want it to
highlight
red. i have a column where i will "X" if the job has been done; if it has
want the conditional formatting to not do antyhing...are these too many
conditions?

Please help - Excel UNGURU