Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
P D Sterling P D Sterling is offline

Default Select All question

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
True, they added an annoying thing in 2003, you need to do it twice in Excel
2003 for it to select all, wait it gets worse! In Excel 2007 you have to
press Ctrl + A 3 times to select all! One press selects current region
although there was already a shortcut for that Ctrl + *

Here's a method showing how to restore it using code

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...x2k.htm#foobar

1) I thank you most deeply for the answer

2) however, it has given me a headache, and I will have to digest it all
later. why doesn't uncle bill understand that some people are getting
too old to have to learn new stuff? now I know I will never get rid of
my Office 2002. here's hoping I can retire soon!

regards,
pds

P D Sterling
Florida, New York USA