Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Pepper Pepper is offline

Default Calculating Average over many worksheets

I have 19 worksheets, all set up with the same column designations but with a
varying number of rows in use. I need to calculate an average for all the
numerical values in Column C on all the worksheets. Currently the most rows
in use on a worksheet is 1987 and the least is 67.
As a quick solution , I copied and pasted them all into one column on a new
worksheet and averaged at the bottom but there must be a far better way.
Thanks

Pepper