Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pgarcia pgarcia is offline

Default Find a cell with a word and then return the next cell down

Hay, good new. I think I've finally learned something thing off this
discussion group. Lets see what you think.
D157=€¯Credit Card Information€¯
D158==MATCH(D157,A:A,0)
E158==IF(ISERROR(INDEX(A:A,D158)),"",INDEX(A:A,D15 8))
Then D159=D158+1

"pgarcia" wrote:

Hello all,
I'm looking to find the word "Credit Card Information" in column A and then
return the value or text in the cell below it.
So, the word "Credit Card Information" is in cell A15, I then need to return
the value or text in cell A16. But, I would also need to return the value in
cells A17-A23.

But, the word "Credit Card Information" will not always be in cell A15, it
will move around in column A, but I will always need the next 8 cell data
below that.

And, if at all possible, Im not looking for a VB code on this one.

Thanks