Andy100

Default Problems with date calculations (bank hols etc)

I have a database of dates of claims received.

Column A has the customers name, Column B is the date claim was received.

Problem is that in column C i want to enter the 60th day (i.e. Whatever is
in column B + 60days - however this MUST NOT include Saturdays or Sundays in
the calculation and should also NOT include bank holidays). I have a
separate sheet of all the bank holidays listed. I haven't a clue how to
solve this one !. Please help. So for e.g Mr Smith puts his claim in on 16th
March 2005, i want column C to add 60 WORKING days onto this, but miss out
the bank holidays (i.e. 25/4, 28/4, 2/5 and 30/5), the answer i get should
be 13/6/05. Bearing in mind that the date of receipt of the claim actually
counts as 1 day also.

Please help !

Andy