Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Cross-posting

"is there something I need to know"

Yes, don't cross post. It's a real time waster.

Most responders monitor the main groups, including .programming and
..worksheet.functions. Post to either one of these.

Regards,
Fred.

"SwearBear" wrote in message
How do I cross-post to more than one discussion group. I had a question
that
I wanted to post to both the Excel Programming discussion group and the
Excel
Worksheet Functions d.g. When I went to "Advanced Options" and entered
both
discussion group names, it wouldn't take the post, whether I separated the
names with commas or with semi-colons. I'm new to this, so is there
something I need to know about "full USENET designations" for the
discussion
groups?
--
Sociopath