Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Copy Worksheet and Exclude Hidden fields

Hi Charles,
If you talking about hidden columns and or rows,
You can use keyboard shortcut
Select only visible cells in the current selection Alt+; (semi-colon)
There is a toolbar button that looks like a square of four black rectangles
that you could put into your pre Excel 2007 toolbars.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel

"Charles Gonzalez" <Charles wrote in message
I have several worksheets that I need to copy.... However I don't want it to
copy the fields that I have hidden. Is there a way to have it copy only the
fields that are not hidden?

Thanx,
Charles