Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KenInPortland KenInPortland is offline

Default Use the custom filter dialog in a macro

I need some guidance. I can use the recorder but don't understand how to
initiate and put the parameters into an existing Excel dialog. I hope this is
doable.

I want to initiate the custom filter dialog box using a macro with the
column fixed (say column E) beginning at row 33 with parameters set to
"contain" then allow a user to enter the two search words and perform the
filter.

Then I need another macro to essentially do a "filter all" and display all
the rows.

Thanks,