Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] vidguru@gmail.com is offline

Default If And Help?

Hmm. I see your view on the unique row being the lowest value, and
that makes sense :) However, what it is we are looking at is
basically overpayments. We have it listed as paid. If a claim
number, rate code, and R. Code is the same, we are flagging the lower
of the amounts as d for us to investigate the overpayment, somehow,
some way, a bill was submitted twice and they paid a part of it
twice. A claim number, rate code, and R. Code should only have one
paid amount. So, uniques are fine.
The 2nd part, when I said row 5, I was counting the header row. If we
don't count the header row, then yes, row 5 should have been flagged d
which it was. Any ideas why the last one wasn't flagged? It flagged
the correct two for the claims 2308.

Is there anyway to have it leave the unique rows as blank, no code?

2917 v8.07 5039 $57.35 D
2917 v8.07 5039 $93.18
2917 v8.07 5039 $63.07