Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pzx8hf pzx8hf is offline

Default need code for hiding/unhiding sheets using checkboxes

I am creating a workbook that contains multiple sheets. I want certain
sheets to be hidden once the workbook opens. Then I want the user to be able
to select the type of work via a checkbox. Once a checkbox is selected, I
want to be able to unhide the sheet that pertains to that type of work. Code
could either be off checkbox object or a cell that I used for Control Cell
link value (true/false). Any help would be greatly appreciated.