Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default Paid bills notice

One simple way to set it up ..

Use 2 cols, say in cols B & C: Due date, Paid? <<col headers in B1:C1
where you would list the due dates (these must be real dates) in B2 down,
and the indications whether it is paid in C2 down by the text: Yes

Then you could monitor the statuses in col D like this
In D2: =IF(B2="","",IF(AND(TODAY()=B2,C2<"Yes"),"Due"," "))
Copy D2 down as far as required
--
Max
Singapore
"TJ" wrote:
I would like to be notified when a payment is due the day before and then I
would like to be able to check that payment "Paid" when it's done. How do I
do this?