Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FARAZ QURESHI FARAZ QURESHI is offline

Default FILTER CELLS CONTAINING FORMULAS

HEY MAX
U'R THE BEST
THANX!!!!!!!!!
--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

"Max" wrote:

"=ISFORMULA(A1)"

Trawling google reveals this UDF
(add to a general module in your workbook)

Function IsFormula(Cell)
IsFormula = Cell.HasFormula
End Function

Then you could use it eg in E2, copied down:
= --isformula(D2)
Col E will return 1's for cells in col D with formulas,
zeros for cells w/o formulas
--
Max
Singapore
"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:
I have quite a huge list and have to insert different sort of formulas
depending upon the criteria. In the end I am most of the time in a doubt
whether all the cells are containing formulas or there still exist some
figures inserted manually. Could there be some kind of formula resulting as
"=ISFORMULA(A1)" reflecting whether A1 contains any formula or not?

Thanx!

--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI