Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Costas Limassol[_2_] Costas Limassol[_2_] is offline

Default Keeping the total of filtered data

I've already tried that but for some reason it still does not work. I have
even named my range just to show exactly the area I indend to filter but no
luck either.

Any other ideas?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

How about adding an empty row between the data and the total row?

And select the exact range you want filtered--don't include that empty row or
the total row when you apply the filter.

Costas Limassol wrote:

Hi there,

I have a list of data in columns and have added a total in each column at
the bottom row. When I filter my data my totals row disappears as well. I
tried defining my data, sum(), subtotal(9; ) but still the totals disappear.

I've read some similar questions and one solution is to place my totals
above the filtered area. This however does not fit the setup of my data so I
want the totals below the filtered data not at the top.

Does anybody have any ideas?
Thanks

--

Dave Peterson