NorCalHomeFinance NorCalHomeFinance is offline
Junior Member

Default Different column widths?

Hello,

I am trying to set up an open house flier spreadsheet that will compute monthly payments as I change the interest rate, term, purchase price, etc. The problem that I'm having is I need to change column widths further down the page to make my tables with the data format nicely for the printing. Obviously, if I change one column, it changes all the columns and messes up my previous formatting.

There has got to be a simple solution to this but I don't believe I can have different column widths on the same page. What is the answer here?

Thanks so much!