Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default Paste Special

I don't have xl2000, but you can probably figure it out for yourself.

I am assuming your Edit menu has the E underlined. This would represent the
Alt+E portion.
Under the Edit menu, find the letter that is underlined for the Paste
Special menu choice. In xl2003, it is the S from Special. This will bring up
the Paste Special Box. The V in values is underlined, so in xl2003, ALT+E, S,
V will be paste special (then press the OK button or the enter key).

It's been too long since I have had xl2000, so don't remember the menu setup
from it.

--
John C

"Gerry" wrote:

Sorry I cannot get it to work.

Have you tested it in Excel 2000?

~~~~

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M Kan wrote:
You can use the ALT shortcuts = ALT+E,S,V

Is the a way to Paste, Special, Value with a keyboard shortcut in
Excel 2000 or would a simple macro be a solution?

TIA

~~~~

Gerry
~~~~