Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Emailed Sheets from a workbook

That's correct except Sendmail! Try to have a look at the Content
listMicrosoft Excel Visual Basic ReferenceMethodsLetter S.
You should find Sendmail in the alphabetical order!
Stefi

€˛Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi Stefi
I use 2003 too, and get 3 hits

Introduction property
MSo Envlope object
Item property

Neither of these seem to help.
On my workbook, I have one source tab, and upto 30 additional tabs, with one
pivot on each tab made from the source tab.
Sheet/tab 2 needs to be sent to person 1
sheet/tab 3 needs to be sent to person 2
etc etc

Thanks for your input Stefi
Matt

Stefi wrote:
Which Excel version do you use? I use Excel2003. Pressing Alt+F11 brings up
VBA window. Use Help menuMicrosoft Visual Basic Help, it brings up a search
dialog, type in Sendmail, you must have four hits.

Stefi

€˛Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi Stefi
I assume from your reply, it can be done, but this is all new to me.

[quoted text clipped - 18 lines]
Thanks
Matt Lynn.

--