Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Lisa_g Lisa_g is offline

Default Pie Chart - Percentage of a total?

So I have what is likely a simple question. What I am trying to do in excel
2007 is to take my total Income, and from my income see what percentage goes
to my expenses. For example I spent roughly 300.00 on gas from my 1500.00
monthly income. Can I get a pie chart to take out what percentage on my
mulitple expenses are from my total monthly income? I would like a pie chart
showing all of this and the leftover to be 'other'. Can this be calculated
or would I need to calculate the percentages first? THANK