Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Mainframe File to Excel Spreadsheet

See if the mainframe app can produce a csv file or other text file formats.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200798

"Dave Cox" wrote:

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create an Excel document from
mainframe output ? I am already trying to find out from the other end (
mainframe software creating an Excel doc ), but I thought I would see if
there was already something available within Excel that could pull in
mainframe output from either CA-View or CA-Deliver and create an Excel
document.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can render.