Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
DOUG ECKERT[_2_] DOUG ECKERT[_2_] is offline

Default Hide future month's linked cells with value of zero

Jon: I was able to hide the zero plots in the spreadsheets by formatting the
numbers as "0;-0;;@". But, the linked charts still display these datapoints.
Please advise...

"DOUG ECKERT" wrote:

Jon: Is this in the VBA instructions? I looked there, but could not find it.

DOUG

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Change "" in your formulas to NA().

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"DOUG ECKERT" wrote in message
I have a linked chart built through the end of the fiscal year based on a
spreadsheet supplied by another office. WITHOUT hiding spreadsheet
columns
or deleting cell content or changing chart coordinates, I would like to
instruct the chart not to plot future month's cells with zero values. Is
this possible?