Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Delete rows

Move the macro to your Personal.xls file then it will be available for all
open workbooks.

If you don't have a Personal.xls yet, with your workbook open, go to
ToolsMacroRecord a new MacroStore Macro in;Personal Macro Workbook.

Record yourself copying and pasting something then Stop Recording.

Alt + F11 to open the VBEditor.

You will see the two workbooks. Yours and Personal.xls

Copy the macros/functions from your workbook into the module1 in
Personal.xls.

Note: any hard-coded sheets or books should be changed to ActiveSheet or
ActiveWorkbook

Delete the bogus copy/paste macro if you choose.

Personal.xls can be hidden and saved so's it always opens in the background
with
macros available.

Clear the maros/functions from the original workbook if the above works OK.

An alternative to Personal.xls is to open a new workbook, copy the macro(s)
to a
module in that workbook.

Save As an Add-in which you load through ToolsAdd-ins.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:42:01 -0700, Koz
wrote:

The macro worked great the firs time I tried it. I created a new inventory
file from Quickbooks and now the macro does nothing when I run it after I've
copied as instructed?

Thank you very much for helpibng me!