Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bruno Bruno is offline

Default chart type does not correspondent with what I choose

Curieus: if I first add the data, select them, and then make a chart, it does
it without lines. If I first make a chart, and later add the data (wich is
necessaire if the different columns of data are not next to each other) it
uses lines. Also, setting scatter without lines as standard, in the "other
chart type" menu, it still uses lines.

"Bruno" wrote:

If I want to make a chart in excel 2007, I go to insert, scatter, and click
on the first pictogram: markings without lines. But each time I do this, I
receive a chart, WITH lines. Is this a known problem, and are there
work-arounds or patches?

Thank you in advance,
Bruno