Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cyndiwise notsowise cyndiwise notsowise is offline

Default Concatenate & Use HTML tags?

I am working in an Excel 2007 spreadsheet that has all my of product
inventory information. I need to create a new column that will include HTML
tags in the fields. This is for uploading to the web.

I already have a description column in the spreadsheet; what I want to do is
carry over that description into a new column I have created called
'longdesc' where I can use HTML tags for formating. I am also adding in
values from other fields. I was trying to use Concatenate to combine the
values, but I need to separate them with paragraphs using HTML.

This spreadsheet will be converted to a .csv file in order to upload to the
database I have on my website. I hope I have described this where you can
understand what I want to do. I do not know how to show you an example.

Thanks!
Cyndi