Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default Setting a minimum currency value

Thanks for the feedback.
--
John C

"George" wrote:

Thanks very much! That works perfectly.

"John C" wrote:

Use Data Validation, under the Data menu item. Choose Decimal (or whole
number, whatever fits your needs), and then choose your parameters, such as,
greater than or equal to.
--
John C

"George" wrote:

Hello,
I have a locked worksheet distributed to users where they insert certain
values. One of the fields is for currency and I want to code it so that it
will NOT accept an amount of less than $100,000. I can't seem to find out how
to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
George