Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default Setting a minimum currency value

Use Data Validation, under the Data menu item. Choose Decimal (or whole
number, whatever fits your needs), and then choose your parameters, such as,
greater than or equal to.
--
John C

"George" wrote:

Hello,
I have a locked worksheet distributed to users where they insert certain
values. One of the fields is for currency and I want to code it so that it
will NOT accept an amount of less than $100,000. I can't seem to find out how
to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
George