Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Linking data within several Workbooks

Check out Ron de Bruin's site for code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Browse through the Copy/Paste/Merge section.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 23:02:01 -0700, leerem
wrote:

Helo Excel experts, I need your assistance;
I need to copy the columns of each workbook into a separate workbook to
anaylise its data, How can i do this eliminating any blank cells.
Eg. there are five workbooks Data 1.xls - Data 5.xls all the data is
identically located in columns 'A' to 'K'. I need to copy the values of each
column {Data 1.xls to Data 5.xls and append the data in the same layout in
another workbook analyse.xls, thereby making a long column 'A'; long column
'B' etc without any breaks in the data and eliminating any blank cells at the
same time

Your assistance would be much appreciated