Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default When clicking on a chart, how do I make it come to the front?

They have changed this in 2007 over loud protests. You can shift-click on
the chart and use the drawing tools for bring forward and send backward to
change the chart stacking order.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"gak27" wrote in message
Greetings all!

I am working in Excel 07. I have many charts on each worksheet and I have
them overlapping to minimize the amount of scrolling I have to do. In
previous versions of Excel, if I clicked on a particular chart it would
come
to the front of all the others so that I could see the complete chart.
How
can I do this in 07?

Greg