Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default Spreadsheet Dating Issue

Well, the only cell that really 'matters' is A4. Since B4=A4+1, C4=B4+1, etc.
A4: =$A$1-WEEKDAY($A$1)+1
--
John C

"VegasBurger" wrote:

A1 is August 2008
A4 needs to be July 27, B4 needs to be July 28, etc to G4 needs to be August 2
A12 needs to be August 3 etc to G12 needs to be August 9
A20 needs to be August 10 etc to G12 needs to be August 16
A28 needs to be August 17 etc to G12 needs to be August 23
and I would like it to change as the user puts in different months and years.

Hope that helps with what i am trying to do...

"VegasBurger" wrote:

Good Afternoon! I am working on a spreadsheet calendar for my work and I am
having a issue with the date reflecting the month the user puts into the
sheet.
A1 is where the user will type in the date such as august 2008. I have
columns A thru G for the days in the week but I would like the have the date
autofill the boxes on the calendar.

So A4 is Sunday G4 is Friday and then A12 is Sunday G12 is Friday (2nd week)