Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default How can i auto hide empty rows in printing in excel?

Hi

In case all empty rows are at bottom of your table (I.e. you prepared some
table - entered formulas, formatted cells, etc. - and are now entering data,
then define a named range Print_Area for this sheet as a dynamic range, in a
way the range includes the rows with data only.

When you have empty rows between filled ones, then your luck is running out
IMHO.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

"TM" wrote in message
How can I auto hide empty rows in printing a table in excel?