Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to insert rows after each row of data (15,452 rows)?

First.............do you really need the inserted rows?

Perhaps just increasing row heights to double-height would suffice?

If not.................................

With a copy of your workbook open.

Alt + F11 to open Visual Basic Editor.

CTRL + r to open Project Explorer.

Right-click on your workbook/project and InsertModule

Copy/paste the macro code into that module.

Alt + q to return to Excel window.

ToolsMacroMacros. Select the macro and "Run"

If you have done it correctly, a row will be inserted between each of your
15,452 rows.

If you like it.......save as the original filename.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:59:00 -0700, Rebeca
wrote:

I need a spreadsheet with a blank row between each row of data. There are
15,452 rows of data. I saw your answer below, but don't understand how or
what program I need? Can you please help?

"Toppers" wrote:

Sub InsertBlankRow()
For r = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
Rows(r).Insert Shift:=xlDown
Next r
end sub

"Jess" wrote:

I need a spreadsheet with a blank row between each row of data. There are
800 rows of data. Is there an easy way to accomplish this?