JulieD

Hi

it's not a problem between 2002 / 2003 ... the MROUND function is part of
the analysis toolpak add-in ..
-------extract from help
If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.
-------------
so what you need to do is intall the analysis toolpak (tools / add-ins /
tick analysis toolpak)

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Natano" wrote in message
I have excel PE 03, and I'm trying to import a spreadsheet developed in
excel
02. The equations are not working, in particular, I get an "invalid name"
error in the cels that reference other cels within the same worksheet.
The
cel with the error uses the "mround" equation on the referenced cel.

An office mate gave me the file and is using it successfully on his
machine,
which is the 02 version of excel.

Is this a compatibility issue? If so, what is the fix?

thanks,

Nathan