Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Averages

It does if they are real zeroes.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Paige06" wrote in message
I tried that, it doesn't work. It's still not including the 0s

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=AVERAGE(B38:M38)

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Paige06" wrote in message
I need to average a row some cells have 0's but I need to include them
in
the function so it averages correctly. The formula I currently have is
this
=AVERAGE(IF(B38:M38<0,B38:M38,"")). It is working with the cells with
numbers, but not the cells that do not. Example : jan - 5, feb - 7,
mar.
0,
april - 18 = 30 divided by 4 = 7.50. My sheet will only calulate 3. Any
suggestions?????